A simple greek salad serve in a bowl …
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 oz roma tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 2 oz cucumber diced Euro cucumber
- 2 oz red bell pepper diced
- 1 oz pitted kalamata olives or brine-cured black olives, halved
- 2 oz red onion diced
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley (pick leaves only)
- 1 oz extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl toss tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, olive, onion and parsley together.
- Using a tablespoon stir olive oil, oregano, red wine vinegar, salt together in a small mixing bowl.
- Combine vinaigrette and vegetables together and toss well to incorporate ingredients together.
- Serve salad in a mason jar and garnish with crumbled feta cheese.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *