Grilled corn on the cob with garlic herb butter
The perfect summer side
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- 4 ears fresh corn (with husks)
- 4 oz unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 oz garlic fresh peeled
- 1 tbsp scallion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place corn on a preheated gas or charcoal grill set at 500°F.
- Turn corn occasionally on the grill, until husks are charred on all sides, about 15 minutes. If using a home grill be sure to cover the grill each time you turn the corn.
- In a food processor add butter, garlic, scallion, parsley, salt and pulse until smooth.
- Remove corn from the grill. Allow corn to cool in order to remove husks. Remove silks and charred husks. Serve corn with herb butter.
Note: Cornhusks will protect the corn from burning or drying out and will also serve as an insulator to steam corn as it is grilling. If you desire grill marks on corn, peel off a few of the outer layers of husks before grilling.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *