Truffle Parmesan Bacon Home Fries
Everybody loves fries ! Here’s a home-made fries recipe to celebrate French Fries Day !
PREP TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 Idaho Potato
- 1 Oz White Truffle Oil
- 1 Oz Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 Strips Apple Wood Bacon
- 1 Teasp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 4 Oz Heavy Cream
- 1 Quart Bacon Fat
- Cut the Potato Lengthwise in 7×8 batonnet and fry in Bacon Fat for two minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool at room temperature, then freeze.
For the Cream:
- In a sautéed pan add, Heavy Cream, ½ Parmigiano Reggiano, 2 Strips of Chopped Crispy Bacon (pre-fried) and reduce to syrupe consistency
- Add 1 tablespoon of Truffle Oil.
Remove fries from freezer and re-fry in Bacon Fat; remove when crispy.
Place fries in a bowl; add Sea Salt, Cream and the 2 remaining Chopped Crispy Strips of Bacon (pre-fried).
Add Parmigiano Reggiano, Thyme and drizzle with truffle oil
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *