Grilled Watermelon Gazpacho
New ways of using Watermellon this Summer! Try our Grilled Watermellon Gazpacho for Watermelon Day !
PREP TIME: 25 minutes
- 6 oz tomato fresh deseeded, rough chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 each red bell peppers
- 12 oz seedless watermelon (peeled, ¼ inch sliced and grilled)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 oz white onion
- 1 oz toasted croissant (or baguette)
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place soup in refrigerator for about 45 minutes to an hour in order for soup to chill and flavors to incorporate.
- Add soup in a bowl and serve with a slice of watermelon and toasted croissant on the side.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *